SIMPLE AND RUGGED
SNOW REMOVAL ON SIDEWALKS AND PATHS
Designed for compact tractors and municipal machines, the DRS-M snow blades are perfect for clearing sidewalks, walkand driveways and courts.
- Carriage with municipal A-frame (max. 500kg)
- Height-control carriage for compact skid-steers
- Customer-fitted height-control carriage for compact skid-steers
- Customer-fitted pivoting plate
- Single-piece, 680mm high blade
- DRS blade locking system
- Hydraulic side adjustment, double pressure relief valve protected
- Height-adjustable heavy-duty wheels
- Lockable pendulum compensation
- Bolted cutting edge (120x15mm) made from hard-wearing tempered steel (450 HB), recessed bolts
- Short oil hoses with couplings
- GU 120 / 30 rubber fabric edge
- 2 extra oil lines to the rear couplers
- Hydraulic 14°/14° left/right angling
- Warning flags c/w brackets
Two wheels for perfect protection
Return springs maintain the snow blade in its working position and yet allow the blade to float over small obstacles by moving up and only a few centimetres to the rear.
Bigger obstacles are managed by moving all the way up and to the rear. After
the obstacle has been passed, the blade returns into working position. There is
no need to stop the machine.